[Lingtyp] Grammatical diversity of Oceania, suggestions for features?

Guillaume Jacques rgyalrongskad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 08:42:51 UTC 2017

Dear Hedvig,

I am not working in this part of the world, but from my reading of the
literature, I am thinking of two topics that could be interesting to
typologize upon:

(a) Directionals:
https://www.academia.edu/1330228/Reconstructing_the_geocentric_system_of_Proto_Oceanic
https://www.academia.edu/1330234/Of_men_hills_and_winds_Space_directionals_in_Mwotlap