[Lingtyp] look at that stuff

ntonio Tarallo frisella at iol.it
Sun Apr 30 18:21:31 UTC 2017

Hi!

Look at this great and  extremely interesting stuff, it's admired by  so many people, just take a look http://satisfaction.stars2come.com

Faithfully, ntonio Tarallo

From: LINGTYP [mailto:LINGTYP at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG]
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2017 2:21 PM
To: frisella at iol.it
Subject: The thirst is real.

I love TASM franchise myself, but  seriously the idea of Disney/Marvel being  able to get the character just sounds too good the more I hear about it.

When I imagine a Disney/Marvel Spider-Man,  to  me it's a live  action version of the Spectacular Spider-Man TV show.  It was  smart but  simple, with well done action and it was just  all round good fun.  Skips the origin but he's  still  got a long way to go  before he's the ultimate web  slinger.  Something like  that  from Disney would be  great.

Honestly wouldn't care if some of the crew from TASM franchise were on the project since there's a  few there that  genuinely cared about the character.  Shame Garfield probably won't  be reprising  his role if a  deal happens.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10