[Lingtyp] definiteness

"Ekkehard König" koenig at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Aug 3 08:15:55 UTC 2017

Dear Alan,

I recently wrote a paper on definite articles, to be published in some
secret Festschrift. Since this is a well-researched thematic domain, both
descriptively and theoretically, I found it difficult to say things that
are highly original and exciting. Still, it might give you some additional
inspiration, so I attach it to this message.

Best wishes,

Ekkehard