[Lingtyp] papercopy LT

Frans Plank frans.plank at ling-phil.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 19:01:24 UTC 2017

I'll find out what to do here.  A while ago we negotiated that members can choose between print and online.  Naturally, that should apply to ALL members, regardless of when they joined.

On the question of good ideas:  I've also heard the opposite view that there aren't enough of them.  They are priceless, whereas words are cheap.

Frans

Professor Frans Plank
Senior Research Fellow
Somerville College