[Lingtyp] papercopy LT

Randy John LaPolla (Prof) RandyLaPolla at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Jul 5 10:50:13 UTC 2017

Professor Ramat,
Mi scusi, colpa mia, I did not intend to rule out printed matter (I prefer them as well), just the sort of arrangement we are in now.

All the best,
Randy
-----
Randy J. LaPolla, PhD FAHA (羅仁地)| Professor of Linguistics and Chinese | Nanyang Technological University
HSS-03-45, 14 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637332 | Tel: (65) 6592-1825 GMT+8h | Fax: (65) 6795-6525 | http://randylapolla.net/
Most recent book:
https://www.routledge.com/The-Sino-Tibetan-Languages-2nd-Edition/LaPolla-Thurgood/p/book/9781138783324