[Lingtyp] Kinship systems that distinguish age but not gender

Alexandra Marley alexandra.marley at anu.edu.au
Wed Jul 19 09:09:32 UTC 2017

Thanks heaps y’all! Got what I needed.

Siva- I know Bininj Kunwok does, sort of.

When ego = m
eB = kokok
yB = rdarda
Z = yabok

When ego = f
B = rdarda
eZ = yabok
yZ = rdarda

Alex

Alexandra Marley
PhD Candidate
The Wellsprings of Linguistic Diversity
ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language
School of Culture, History and Language
College of Asia and the Pacific
Rm 4212, H.C. Coombs Building (#9)
The Australian National University