[Lingtyp] ALT: code of conduct

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 00:38:50 UTC 2017

In the interest of this not blowing up any further, I will await the EC:s
decision on whether we're going to have this vote now as planned, or
postpone it until the business meeting and have more people submit concrete
suggestions. I don't think we can really move forward until that is clear.

/Hedvig

*Med vänliga hälsningar**,*

*Hedvig Skirgård*

PhD Candidate

The Wellsprings of Linguistic Diversity

ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language

School of Culture, History and Language
College of Asia and the Pacific

The Australian National University

Website <https://sites.google.com/site/hedvigskirgard/>