[Lingtyp] ALT: code of conduct

Siva Kalyan sivakalyan.princeton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 11:11:45 UTC 2017

Dear all,

While I have nothing to add to the substance of this discussion, let me point out that adopting a loosely-worded code of conduct leaves open the option of adding provisions later (if enough people agree that this is a good idea), whereas I suspect it is much harder to remove provisions from a code of conduct that has already been adopted.

Siva