[Lingtyp] EUROTYP Working Papers

Hannu Tommola hannu.tommola at uta.fi
Thu Nov 23 17:44:36 UTC 2017

  Hi,

as to the Eurotyp Working Papers, I think ​I have got all from the
Team Group 6, i.e. as follows:

  EUROTYP WORKING PAPERS

  SERIES VI

  NO. 1 (AUGUST 1992)

  Bertinetto, Pier Marco & Delfitto, Denis: Aspect vs. actionality.
Some reasons for keeping them apart. 1–28.

  Csató, Éva Ágnes: On Some Theoretical and Methodological Problems of
the Typological Study of Tense-Aspect Categories. 29–36.

  Hedin, Eva: Present with Future Time Reference in Modern Greek. 37–65.

  Thieroff, Rolf: Tense, Aspect, and Mood Categories in European
Languages. 66–115.

  NO. 2 (AUGUST 1992)

  FUTURE TIME REFERENCE IN EUROPEAN LANGUAGES I

  (Bulgarian, Estonian, German, Hungarian, Continental Scandinavian,
Züritüütsch)

  Ed. by Östen Dahl, Casper de Groot, Hannu Tommola.

  Lindstedt, Jouko: The Marking of Future Time Reference in Bulgarian
(with Notes on Macedonian). 1–11.

  Tommola, Hannu: The Marking of Future Time Reference in Estonian. 12–28.

  Thieroff, Rolf: The Marking of Future Time Reference in German. 29–42.

  Csató, Éva: The Marking of Future Time Reference in Hungarian. 43–59.

  Dahl, Östen: The Marking of Future Time Reference in Continental
Scandinavian. 60–72.

  Bickel, Balthasar. The Marking of Future Time Reference in
Züritüütsch. 73–84.

  /Appendix/ 1: Complete list of sections in the FTR Papers. 85.

  /Appendix/ 2: Elicitation part of the Future Time Reference
Questionnaire. 86–90.

  /Appendix/ 3: List of abbreviations. 91.

  NO. 3 (DECEMBER 1992)

  FUTURE TIME REFERENCE IN EUROPEAN LANGUAGES II

  (Dutch, Finnish, Modern Greek, Italian, Lezgian, East Slavic, Turkish)

  Ed. by Östen Dahl, Casper de Groot, Hannu Tommola.

  De Groot, Casper: The Marking of Future Time Reference in Dutch. 4–11.

  Tommola, Hannu: The Marking of Future Time Reference in Finnish. 12–28.

  Hedin, Eva: The Marking of Future Time Reference in Modern Greek. 29–37.

  Bertinetto, Pier Marco: The Marking of Future Time Reference in
Italian. 38–46.

  Haspelmath, Martin: The Marking of Future Time Reference in Lezgian. 47–52.

  Dahl,Östen: The Marking of Future Time Reference in East Slavic. 53–59.

  Csató, Éva & Johanson, Lars: The Marking of Future Time Reference in
Turkish. 60–70.

  /Appendix/ 1: Complete list of sections in the FTR Papers. 71.

  /Appendix/ 2: Elicitation part of the Future Time Reference
Questionnaire. 72–76.

  /Appendix/ 3: Contents of the Eurotyp Working Papers, Series VI. 77

  NO. 4 (JANUARY 1993)

  Vladimir Nedjalkov: TENSE-ASPECT-MOOD FORMS IN CHUKCHI

  NO. 5 (JULY 1994)

  THREE PAPERS ON THE PERFECT

  Thieroff, Rolf: Passives, Perfects, Resultatives, and Statives. 1–20.

  Dahl, Östen & Hedin, Eva: Current relevance and event reference. 21–30.

  Lindstedt, Jouko: On the development of the South Slavonic Perfect. 32–53.

  NO. 6 (SEPTEMBER 1994)

  FUTURE TIME REFERENCE IN EUROPEAN LANGUAGES III

  (Fering, French, Romanian, Spanish, Germanic languages)

  Ebert, Karen H.: The Marking of Future Time Reference in Fering. 1–11.

  Schlyter, Suzanne & Sandberg, Vesta: The Marking of Future Time
Reference in French. 12–20.

  Ditvall, Coralia & Schlyter, Suzanne & Fodor, Medina: The Marking of
Future Time Reference in Romanian. 21–33.

  Hermerén, Ingrid & Schlyter, Suzanne & Ingrid Thelin: The Marking of
Future Time Reference in Spanish. 34–47.

  Moltzer, Barbara: The Marking of Future Time Reference in Germanic
Languages. A Comparative Study in Terms of Functional Grammar. 49–96
(1–45)

  Additionally, I happen to have David Gil's paper:
Gil, David 1991. /Nouns, Verbs, and Quantification/. /EUROTYP Working
Papers, Series X, /1.

as well as the Guidelines:
EUROTYP WORKING PAPERS
EUROTYP GUIDELINES
BY COMMITTEE ON COMPUTATION AND STANDARDIZATION
(Bakker, Dik & Dahl, Östen & Haspelmath, Martin & Koptjevskaja-Tamm,
Maria & Lehmann, Christian & Siewierska, Anna)
1993–1994

Best,
​Hannu

Quoting Timur Maisak <timur.maisak at gmail.com>:

> Thank you, Daniel,      yes, as far as I understand, there was a
> number of Themes with several volumes in each, e.g.:
>        Eurotyp Working Papers. Theme 7: Noun phrase structure.
> Working paper no. 18. The noun phrase in the Andalal dialect of Avar
> as spoken at Sogratl / Ed. by A. E. Kibrik. Konstanz, 1993.
>     Eurotyp Working Papers. Theme 7: Noun phrase structure. Working
> paper no. 21. Godoberi’s noun phrase / Ed. by A. E. Kibrik.
> Konstanz, 1994.
  Hannu Tommola
Professor emer. of Russian Language (Translation Theory and Practice)
School of Language, Translation and Literary Studies
FIN-33014 University of Tampere, Finland