[Lingtyp] new books from Language Science Press

Martin Haspelmath haspelmath at shh.mpg.de
Sun Nov 26 19:54:59 UTC 2017

There are four new books (free to download, as always) from Language Science Press:/

Unity and diversity in grammaticalization scenarios/, edited by Kristine
Stenzel and Bruna Franchetto
(Studies in Diversity Linguistics 17)
http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/152

//On this and other worlds: Voices from Amazonia/, edited by Kristine
Stenzel and Bruna Franchetto
(Studies in Diversity Linguistics 17)
http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/167

Sémantique formelle: Volume 1 : Introduction à la grammaire de
Montague/, by Laurent Roussarie
(Textbooks in Language Sciences 4)
http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/143

/The verb in Nyakyusa/, by Bastian Persohn
(Contemporary African Lingustics 2)
http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/141

Please note our new library partnership model: We need support from 100 libraries worldwide in order to continue our operations (see http://userblogs.fu-berlin.de/langsci-press/2017/11/06/future-of-language-science-press-your-support-required-as-we-are-hitting-the-home-stretch/).

Martin

--
Martin Haspelmath (haspelmath at shh.mpg.de)
Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History