[Lingtyp] ordinals: biblio query

Francoise Rose Francoise.Rose at univ-lyon2.fr
Wed Oct 25 12:45:59 UTC 2017

Hi !

We are a small group in Paris from the Fédération de Typologie of CNRS to work on a project on denumerals led by Bernard Fradin, on a diversity of languages from around the world. The scope of the project includes the ordinals. All of us gave an individual presentation on denumerals in our language of study. One of the aims of the project is to have a website presenting the data, but this is not ready yet. Meanwhile Polina could contact Bernard (ccopied) if she wants to know more about the project.

Very best,

Françoise Rose