[Lingtyp] FW: ICPEAL 17 - CLDC 9 (joint conference): Call for papers

Thomas Van Hoey thomas_van_hoey at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 08:29:50 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I would like to forward this call for the ICPEAL 17 - CLDC 9 conference, to be held in Taipei this year.

Sincerely,

Thomas Van Hoey

PhD student Linguistics

National Taiwan University

________________________________

Dear colleague(s),

We would like to direct your attention to the joint conference ICPEAL 17 — CLDC 9 (the 17th Conference on the Processing of East Asian Languages and the 9th Conference on Language, Discourse, and Cognition), which will be held at National Taiwan University, 19-21 October 2018.

We sincerely invite you to submit an abstract and attend the meeting. The detailed information of the conference is attached to this mail.

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS

Dr. Anne Cutler (Western Sydney University, Australia)

Dr. Raymond Gibbs (University of California at Santa Cruz, United States)

Dr. Toshio Ohori (University of Tokyo, Japan)

Dr. Colin Phillips (University of Maryland, United States)

Dr. Li Sheng (University of Delaware, United States)

For more information about the conference and the submission format, please take a look at the conference website:

http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~gilntu/icpeal2018cldc/

ICPEAL 17 - CLDC 9 - homepage.ntu.edu.tw<http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~gilntu/icpeal2018cldc/>
homepage.ntu.edu.tw
ICPEAL and CLDC In 2018, the joint conference ICPEAL 17 – CLDC 9 (the 17th Conference on the Processing of East Asian Languages and the 9th Conference on Language ...

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at icpeal2018cldc at gmail.com<mailto:icpeal2018cldc at gmail.com>  .

Looking forward to your submissions,

Dr. Tai-Li Chou

Psychology Department