[Lingtyp] A sample of tonal languages?

Mark Donohue mark at donohue.cc
Sat Jul 14 15:32:08 UTC 2018

For what it's worth, here's the list (not balanced for anything) of the
tone languages in my phonology database; there are more in there that I'm
certain are tonal, but I don't have a description that describes the
suspected systems in any detail whatsoever.
The whole database is 5500 languages, roughly.

-Mark