[Lingtyp] typological studies of "pro-drop"

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Mon Mar 5 14:30:18 UTC 2018

Dear Maïa, Dear all,

Possibly also relevant is Safiyyah Saleem's MA thesis:

   - Safiyyah Saleem <https://www.linkedin.com/in/safiyyah-saleem-59946117>
   (CLMA <http://compling.uw.edu/>) 2010. *Argument Optionality: A New
   Library for the Grammar Matrix Customization System
   <http://www.delph-in.net/matrix/saleem-thesis.pdf>*
   - http://www.delph-in.net/matrix/saleem-thesis.pdf

This reports on a computational implementation of argument optionality
patterns as understood from the typological literature.

Emily

Emily M. Bender
Professor, Department of Linguistics
Check out CLMS on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/uwclma