[Lingtyp] Temporal features?

Martin Kohlberger martin.kohlberger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:45:53 UTC 2018

Dear David,

Following Joseph's comment, I really don't follow your point.  How does
your "national language" value necessarily correlate with greater
socio-political complexity compared to a "local language only recently part
of larger polity"?  Are you implying that communities which speak a local
language that is not part of a larger polity are necessarily
socio-politically less complex than communities which speak a national
language?

Best,
Martin