[Lingtyp] Presupposition triggers in typological perspective

Bohnemeyer, Juergen jb77 at buffalo.edu
Wed Oct 24 18:09:40 UTC 2018

Dear Emily — These may be obvious, but here they are anyway:

Matthewson, Lisa. 2006. Presupposition and cross-linguistic variation. In Proceedings of the 26th
Meeting of the North-Eastern Linguistic Society, pages 63–76.

Tonhauser, Judith, David Beaver, Craige Roberts and Mandy Simons. 2013. Toward a taxonomy of projective content., Language 89(1): 66-109.

Best — Juergen