[Lingtyp] ALT 2019 - Registration now open

Chiara Zanchi chiara.zanchi01 at unipv.it
Tue Apr 16 12:31:12 UTC 2019

Due to a problem with google sites, the previous communication contains two
broken links. Please find the correct links below.

Registration is now open for the
*13th Conference of the Association for Linguistic Typology*
University of Pavia, September 4-6th, 2019

To register, please visit
http://www.pragmacongressi.it/elenco-eventi/eventi-2019/4-6-september-alt2019.html

ALT2019 will feature four teach-ins, held at University of Pavia, Palazzo
San Tommaso, on 3 September 2019 (for further information, please visit
https://sites.google.com/universitadipavia.it/alt2019/teach-ins?authuser=2
  ).

In addition, the following events will be featured:

- The workshop “Partitive cases, pronouns and determiners: diachrony and
variation”, held at Collegio Gerolamo Cardano, Pavia, on 2 September 2019
(for further information, please visit  http://paviapartitives.wikidot.com/
);

- The summer school  "Language universals and language diversity in an
evolutionary perspective", held at Villa del Grumello, a beautiful villa on
Lake Como (a short train ride from Pavia), on 9-12 September 2019 (for
further information and applications, please visit
http://lude.lakecomoschool.org/application/).

We recommend all participants to book accommodation in advance: Pavia is a
small and attractive University town, usually with many visitors in
September (for suggestions on accommodation options, please visit
https://sites.google.com/universitadipavia.it/alt2019/practical-information/housing?authuser=2
).

We are looking forward to meeting you all in Pavia!
Best wishes,
The ALT 2019 local organizing committee

Il giorno mar 16 apr 2019 alle ore 14:06 Sonia Cristofaro <
sonia.cristofaro at unipv.it> ha scritto:

> Registration is now open for the
>

> *13th Conference of the Association for Linguistic Typology *
> University of Pavia, Italy, September 4-6th, 2019
>
> To register, please visit
> *http://www.pragmacongressi.it/elenco-eventi/eventi-2019/4-6-september-alt2019.html*
> <http://www.pragmacongressi.it/elenco-eventi/eventi-2019/4-6-september-alt2019.html>
> .
>
> ALT2019 will feature a number of adjacent events:
>
> - The workshop* “Partitive cases, pronouns and determiners: diachrony and
> variation”*- Collegio Gerolamo Cardano, Pavia,  September 2nd, 2019 (
> http://paviapartitives.wikidot.com/);
>
> - Four* teach-ins *-  University of Pavia, September 3rd, 2019 (
> *https://sites.google.com/universitadipavia.it/alt2019-university-of-pavia-it/home/teach-ins?authuser=2*
> <https://sites.google.com/universitadipavia.it/alt2019-university-of-pavia-it/home/teach-ins?authuser=2>
> );
>
> - The summer school*  "Language universals and language diversity in an
> evolutionary perspective"*, Villa del Grumello, Como (a short train ride
> from Pavia), September 9-12th, 2019 (
> http://lude.lakecomoschool.org/application/).
>

> We recommend all participants to book accommodation well in advance: Pavia
> is a small and attractive university town, usually very busy in September
> (for suggestions on accommodation options, please visit
> *https://sites.google.com/universitadipavia.it/alt2019-university-of-pavia-it/home/practical-information/housing?authuser=2*
> <https://sites.google.com/universitadipavia.it/alt2019-university-of-pavia-it/home/practical-information/housing?authuser=2>
> ).
>

> We are looking forward to meeting you all in Pavia!
> Best wishes,
> The ALT 2019 local organizing committee

> Sonia Cristofaro
> Dipartimento di Studi Umanistici
> Sezione di Linguistica
> Universita' di Pavia
> Strada Nuova, 65
> I-27100 Pavia
> Italia
> Tel. +390382984484
> Fax +390382984487
> E-mail: sonia.cristofaro at unipv.it

Chiara Zanchi
Corso Strada Nuova 65, I-27100 Pavia PV (Italy)
+39 0382 984786

Postdoc researcher
Dipartimento di Studi Umanistici - Sezione di Linguistica Teorica e
Applicata
Università di Pavia

Contract professor - Linguistics Lab
Dipartimento di Musicologia e Beni culturali
Università di Pavia