[Lingtyp] complex postpositions

Anders Holmberg anders.holmberg at newcastle.ac.uk
Sun Feb 3 07:07:11 UTC 2019

Hello Nigel,
In the language described here all prepositions are complex prepositions.

Holmberg, Anders. 2002.  Prepositions and PPs in Zina Kotoko. In B. Schmidt, D. Odden & A. Holmberg (eds.) Some aspects of the grammar of Zina Kotoko. Lincom Europa.

Since the paper is not the easiest to get hold of, I attach it here. I warmly recommend Peter Svenonius's work on adpositions in general, including complex adpositions.

Anders

Prof. Anders Holmberg
School of English Literature, Language, and Linguistics
Newcastle University
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU
UK