[Lingtyp] semantic map for '''râ'' in Iranian languages

Heiko Narrog heiko.narrog at outlook.com
Tue Jan 22 08:02:17 UTC 2019

Dear Raheleh,

If nobody has pointed it out yet, Masoud Mohammadirad has two recent papers on semantic maps of prepositional/oblique functions in Iranian languages in a typological journal.

Masoud Mohammadirad, Mohammad RasekhMahand (2017). "Instrumental semantic map in western Iranian languages", Language Typology and Universals/STUF, Vol 70 (4), pp. 579-610.
Masoud Mohammadirad, Mohammad RasekhMahand (2018). "Functions of the dative : An Iranian perspective", Language Typology and Universals/STUF, Vol 71 (4), pp. 539-575.

Cheers,
Heiko