[Lingtyp] Administrative matter: Registration for ALT2019

David Gil gil at shh.mpg.de
Mon Jul 1 14:22:21 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Since my original complaint was so widely aired, I think it is only fair
to let everybody know that the matter — a simple technical error — has
now been sorted out quickly and efficiently by Silvia Luraghi and also
by Marta Daffara at pragmacongressi.it.  Thank you both. Looking forward
to seeing many of you in Pavia,

David

Email: gil at shh.mpg.de