[Lingtyp] oral languages in modern societies

Eva Schultze-Berndt Eva.Schultze-Berndt at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jul 9 07:51:51 UTC 2019

Dear Sergey and all,

The following references might be relevant:

Foley, William A. 2003. Gender, register and language documentation in literate and preliterate communities. Language Description and Documentation, Vol. 2., ed. by P. Austin, 85-98. London: School of Oriental and African Studies. (http://www.elpublishing.org/docs/1/01/ldd01_08.pdf)

Mosel, Ulrike, 2004. Inventing Communicative Events: Conflicts arising from the aims of Language Documentation. Language Archive Newsletter 1,3: 3-4. (https://www.mpi.nl/LAN/issues/lan_03.pdf)

Best wishes,

Eva

Eva Schultze-Berndt