[Lingtyp] Glossed corpora of languages w/o grammaticalized definiteness marking

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 21:25:46 UTC 2019

Dear Juergen,

I don't know how many it adds up to in total, but the project on Negation
in Ob-Ugric and Samoyedic Languages has uploaded a lot of glossed texts,
with translations into English, German and sometimes also Russian.

https://www.univie.ac.at/negation/projekt/short-en.html

I wish your advisee all the best with her work.

*Med vänliga hälsningar**,*

*Hedvig Skirgård*

PhD Candidate

The Wellsprings of Linguistic Diversity

ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language

School of Culture, History, and Language
College of Asia and the Pacific

The Australian National University

Website <https://sites.google.com/site/hedvigskirgard/>

P.S. If you have multiple email addresses, I kindly ask you to just use one
with corresponding with me. Email threads and invites to get confusing
otherwise. I will only email you from my Gmail, even if other email
addresses re-direct emails to them to my Gmail (ANU etc).