[Lingtyp] Plural markers on (already) plural pronouns

Mathias Jenny mathias.jenny at uzh.ch
Fri Nov 15 18:03:02 UTC 2019

dear ponrawee

you may want to look at burmese, the majpr contact language of shan, where
the general nominal plural marker twe/dwe can be added to pronouns that
already have the pronominal/associative plural marker tó/dó. there seems to
be no difference in meaning with and without the added plural marker.
best
mathias