[Lingtyp] Endangered Language Fund: NVE Proposals Announcement

Kristine Hildebrandt khildeb at siue.edu
Mon Sep 9 16:48:24 UTC 2019

I realize that this page is normally used for more general typology queries
and announcements, but we are working to try to raise awareness of this
funding opportunity (and we are also sharing this to other list-servs).
This call for proposals may be of interest to scholars within LINGTYP or
community members that they know, who research one of the languages
included in this funding opportunity. Please visit these links to find out
if the language/tribe is included.

http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/nve_tribes.html

http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/nve_lang.html

The deadline for proposals is November 1, 2019. Please share with any
interested colleagues.

NVE Announcement, 2019:

The Native Voices Endowment (NVE) 2019 Request for Proposals is now
available on the Endangered Language Fund website:
http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/native-voices-endowment.html. The NVE
program was created within ELF for the purpose of revitalizing and
maintaining the Indigenous languages of the American Indian Nations whose
ancestors encountered the 1803-1806 Lewis & Clark expedition. For details
about eligibility, please see our website.

If you have any questions, please email us at elf at yale dot edu.

Kristine Hildebrandt, President

Monica Macaulay, Vice President

Aaron Broadwell, Secretary

Endangered Language Fund

--
Orche
('Thanks' in Manange)

*Kristine A. Hildebrandt*
*Professor, Department of English Language & Literature
<http://www.siue.edu/artsandsciences/english/>*
*President, Endangered Language Fund
<http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/>*

*Secretary, Association for Linguistic Typology
<http://www.linguistic-typology.org/>*
*Editor, Himalayan Linguistics
<http://escholarship.org/uc/himalayanlinguistics>*

*Southern Illinois University Edwardsville*

*Box 1431Edwardsville, IL 62026 U.S.A.618-650-3991 (department voicemail)*

*khildeb at siue.edu <khildeb at siue.edu>http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb
<http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb>*