[Lingtyp] Fwd: DAWL

Robert Forkel forkel at shh.mpg.de
Wed Apr 1 12:16:21 UTC 2020

Dear Raoul,
judging from the catalog excerpt you just sent, it shouldn't be too
difficult to turn Glottolog into DAWL's online catalog.
DAWL could function as one of Glottolog's "reference providers" (like
the resources of the Language Description Heritage Library, see
https://glottolog.org/providers/ldh). The description of this provider
could include information how to actually access the resources.

Feel free to send me the whole list to forkel at shh.mpg.de and I can
evaluate the effort.

Of course the problem of archiving/hosting the actual files will remain
to be solved.

best
robert