[Lingtyp] predicative possession

Hilary Chappell hmchappell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:35:50 UTC 2020

Denis and I have recently published a paper on this general topic, based on
a sample of 71 languages from East and Southeast Asia:

H. Chappell & D. Creissels. 2019.Topicality and the typology of predicative
possession. *Linguistic Typology* (2019) 23.3 468-532.
https://doi.org/10.1515/lingty-2019-0016

Best regards,
Hilary Chappell
Chair Professor in the Typology of East Asian languages / Directrice
d'études en typologie linguistique de l'Asie orientale
Ecole des hautes études en sciences sociales (EHESS)
Centre de recherches linguistiques sur l'Asie orientale (CRLAO)
Paris