[Lingtyp] count nouns & mass nouns

paolo Ramat paolo.ramat at unipv.it
Thu Feb 13 11:29:43 UTC 2020

Dear Steven,
with reference to your criteria (1) and (3): consider a sentence like *many
/*much philosophies have as their starting point different Christian
theologies* and Wittgenstein had different philosophies at different
moments of his life.

Regards,
P.Rt.

prof. dr. Paolo Ramat
 Università di Pavia (retired)
Istituto Universitario Studi Superiori (IUSS Pavia) (retired)
Accademia dei Lincei, Socio corrispondente
'Academia Europaea'
'Societas Linguistica Europaea', Honorary Member
piazzetta Arduino 11 - I 27100 Pavia
##39 0382 27027
347 044 98 44