[Lingtyp] Lexical semantics of 'know/believe/think'-type verbs

Silvia Luraghi silvia.luraghi at unipv.it
Wed Jul 22 08:15:09 UTC 2020

Dear Aaron,
these verbs look very interesting and I'd like to know more about their
semantics. I have just finished writing a book on the semantics of
experiential verbs in Ancient Greek, it will be published by Brill in the
fall:
https://brill.com/view/title/59129?rskey=jJ3Xtc&result=1
It contains a chapter on cognition verbs, some of them might be partly
similar to those you mention.
I'll be happy to give you further references.
Silvia
Silvia Luraghi
Università di Pavia
Dipartimento di Studi Umanistici, Sezione di Linguistica Teorica e Applicata
Strada Nuova 65
I-27100 Pavia
tel.: +39/0382/984685
Web page personale: https://studiumanistici.unipv.it/?pagina=docenti&id=68