[Lingtyp] languages of scholarship

Nigel Vincent nigel.vincent at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Jun 26 09:39:11 UTC 2020

I am pleased that when Frans Plank and I edited a special issue of 'Transactions of the Philological Society' on suppletion last year - https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/1467968x/2019/117/3 - we were able to persuade the publishers to allow one of the articles to be published in French.
[https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/cover/1467968x]<https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/1467968x/2019/117/3>
The Diachrony of Suppletion: Transactions of the Philological Society: Vol 117, No 3 - Wiley Online Library<https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/1467968x/2019/117/3>
If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username
onlinelibrary.wiley.com

Professor Nigel Vincent, FBA MAE
Professor Emeritus of General & Romance Linguistics
The University of Manchester

Linguistics & English Language
School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
The University of Manchester