[Lingtyp] Looking for dictionary publishing opportunities

Joo, Ian joo at shh.mpg.de
Wed Mar 18 13:52:34 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I have a compiled a small dictionary consisting of 312 Middle Korean words related to agriculture, with interlinear-glossed example per each word.
I would like to know what publishing opportunities are available to me. I was originally intending to publish it via Language Science Press, but it appears that the monograph needs to be within a specific series, and there is no series that my work would fit into (yet).
Some have suggested that I publish it via an online journal, but I prefer to make it into a print book if possible.
Could anyone please share with me what publishers would be most interested in this kind of work?
Please find attached the first twenty pages of the manuscript. (On the cover it is written "Topics at the Grammar-Discourse Interface", but that’s just part of the template I used and not the real topic of this work.)

Regards,
Ian