[Lingtyp] Amerindia 43

Enrique L. Palancar epalancar at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 09:40:26 UTC 2020

Dear Collegues,

We hope this message finds you in good health

Please find a reminder for the call for contributions for the CNRS Journal Amerindia.

https://www.vjf.cnrs.fr/sedyl/revues.php?voirintro=O&langue=fr&revue=Amerindia&aire=CELIA

All the best

Enrique Palancar

AMERINDIA, appearing on a yearly basis ever since 1976, is at present the only European journal with a focus on the native languages of the Americas. Besides publishing linguistic articles, Amerindia also publishes texts and documents written in native American languages, accompanied by linguistic and/or ethnological analyses. While many of its issues are edited volumes on particular topics or language families there are also thematically open volumes. The contributions can be in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.

We invite contributions for Amerindia 43, to appear by the end of 2021.

The schedule for this volume is as follows:

Proposal submission (20 lines): 30 May 2020
First submission of articles (accepted proposals only): 30 September 2020
Reviews: December 2020
Final, revised versions of the accepted articles: 30 April 2021
Publication: second half of 2021

Proposals should be sent to:
enrique.palancar at cnrs.fr & jean-michel.hoppan at cnrs.frcnrs.fr