[Lingtyp] Literature on restrictive markers

Amanda Hamilton-Hollaway amanda.hamilton2 at uq.net.au
Wed Jun 23 04:32:40 UTC 2021

Hi Bastian et al.,

As Eva suggests, there is also a manuscript out there by Patrick McConvell on this topic as it relates to Gurindji (Pama-Nyungan). I’m not sure how widely available it is, so if you’re interested in it but can’t find it, let me know and I’ll see what I can do (with permission from the author, of course).

McConvell, Patrick. (1983). “Only” and related concepts in Gurindji. Unpublished Manuscript, Batchelor.

Best wishes,
Amanda