[Lingtyp] Folk definition of “word”

Paolo Ramat paoram at unipv.it
Mon Nov 29 10:31:34 UTC 2021

Dear Linguistlist-users, dear Colleagues,
For those of you who are able to read Italian I'm attaching a paper that
deals (particularly in the first part) with many points that have been
dealt with in this passionate discussion (the *scriptio continua, *loud
lecture and also punctuation).
N.B.: You have to turn up the text🤗.*...*

*Best wishes*
*Paolo*

Prof. Dr. Paolo Ramat
Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei, Socio corrispondente
'Academia Europaea'
'Societas Linguistica Europaea', Honorary Member
Università di Pavia (retired)
Istituto Universitario di Studi Superiori (IUSS Pavia) (retired)

piazzetta Arduino 11 - I 27100 Pavia
##39 0382 27027
347 044 98 44

Mail
priva di virus. www.avast.com
<#m_-2041237453858536542_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>