[Lingtyp] Workshop proposal 'Expanding the boundaries of epistemicity' (SLE2023, Athens)

Karolina Grzech karolina.grzech at ling.su.se
Fri Oct 21 22:00:14 UTC 2022

Dear All,

I would like to draw your attention to the workshop 'Expanding the boundaries of epistemicity: epistemic modality, evidentiality, and beyond', which Henrik Bergqvist and myself are proposing for the 56th SLE in Athens next year.
More details about the call for papers can be found on the SLE website<https://societaslinguistica.eu/sle2023/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2022/10/Expanding-the-boundaries-of-epistemicity_SLE_2023_FINAL-002.pdf> or on LINGUIST List<https://old.linguistlist.org/issues/33/33-3180.html>. The deadline for preliminary abstracts is the 10th of November.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with either me or Henrik.

All the best,
Karolina

Karolina Grzech
Researcher
PI: A dialogue-based theory of evidentiality (VR Project 2020-01581)

Universitetsvägen 10 C, plan 2-3
Department of Linguistics
Stockholm University