[Lingtyp] Looking for Visual Stimuli Kits for Fieldwork

Nico Lehmann nico.lehmann at hu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 15 08:42:34 UTC 2023

Hi David,

I have previously used the storyboards from Totem Fields. These can be adapted for various purposes:

https://totemfieldstoryboards.org

This site also has a nice list of resources: https://experimentalfieldlinguistics.wordpress.com/experimental-materials/stimuli-for-elicited-production/

Hope this helps a bit.

Best,
Nico

––––
Research Assistant
General Linguistics / CRC1412 Register

Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Faculty of Language, Literature and Humanities
Department of German Studies and Linguistics
Postal address: Unter den Linden 6
Office: Dorotheenstr. 24, Room 3.302
10117 Berlin

Phone: +49[30]-2093-9718