[Lingtyp] Questionnaire - imperative functions

Fitzsimmons, Isabelle (Student) i.fitzsimmons at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Dec 1 14:58:25 UTC 2023

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/docx_16x16.png]Questionnaire imperative functions.docx<https://livelancsac-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/fitzsimi_lancaster_ac_uk/ERyI64R3nlZCncxerBNNQq0BOSfZOMi0iozabqrTIuPhNQ?e=YgKaRX>

Hello,
I am a third-year Linguistics student at Lancaster University, and for my dissertation I need to collect data on how far the functions of different languages' imperatives extend beyond their prototypical use to advice, warnings, permission, good wishes, and curses.
Please find attached my questionnaire, which contains the questions I'd need you to fill out and return to me (i.fitzsimmons at lancaster.ac.uk) at your earliest convenience.
Many thanks in advance,
Isabelle