[Lingtyp] Typologizing Interjections Workshop: contents

PONSONNET Maia maia.ponsonnet at cnrs.fr
Mon Dec 4 10:19:16 UTC 2023

Good morning,

For those interested in the typology of interjections who couldn't attend the hybrid workshop organised at Dynamique du Langage on 21 Nov, here are links to access some of the contents:

Videos : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?app=desktop&list=PL4I7ksdbPa9weoUJBc7f4NqQvGcMLF42u&cbrd=1

<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?app=desktop&list=PL4I7ksdbPa9weoUJBc7f4NqQvGcMLF42u&cbrd=1>Slides : https://ln5.sync.com/dl/2261dce70/74xgcuh6-6wq6zsee-c3tcds2e-vmyncfmz

See also attached.

Cheers and do not hesitate to contact us for more information.

With kind regards,

-- Maïa (maia.ponsonnet at cnrs.fr)

-- Aimée (aimee.lahaussois at cnrs.fr)

-- Yvonne (yvonne.treis at cnrs.fr)

Maïa Ponsonnet

Chargée de Recherche HDR @ CNRS Dynamique Du Langage

14, avenue Berthelot, 69007 Lyon, FRANCE  -- +33 4 72 72 65 46

Adjunct @ University of Western Australia

+ + + + +

Co-rédactrice en chef du Journal de la Société des Océanistes

https://journals.openedition.org/jso/