[Lingtyp] publishing a grammar with hyperlinks

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian.nordhoff at glottotopia.de
Sun Dec 10 15:28:19 UTC 2023

Dear all,
the grammar of Choguita Rarámuri has audio links for 681 examples.
https://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/324
https://paperhive.org/documents/items/s7HYCBthJgy6?a=p:425

The wav files are hosted on Zenodo.

Ideally, the files would directly be played in a suitable application,
but this does not work with the Zenodo setup. Instead, the file will
download and then you have to launch it. The upside is that Zenodo is
very reliable, has a nice API and a good long term perspective.

Best wishes
Sebastian