[Lingtyp] Term needed

Nigel Vincent nigel.vincent at manchester.ac.uk
Thu May 11 20:14:02 UTC 2023

There is a brief mention of some similar constructions in my article on 'Conative' - copy attached - see pp. 280.
Best
Nigel

Professor Nigel Vincent, FBA MAE
Professor Emeritus of General & Romance Linguistics
The University of Manchester

Linguistics & English Language
School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
The University of Manchester