6.547 Qs: Transitive/intransitive verbs, Czenglish, English /r/

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Apr 12 19:23:22 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-547. Wed 12 Apr 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 138

Subject: 6.547 Qs: Transitive/intransitive verbs, Czenglish, English /r/

                           REMINDER

Date: Sat, 08 Apr 95 19:23:06 1700
From: Carl Lyons (al64 at solo.pipex.com)
Subject: transitive and intransitive forms of verbs

2)
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 23:52:04 -0400
From: JPKIRCHNER at aol.com
Subject: Q: Czenglish vs. British

3)
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 23:52:36 -0400
From: JPKIRCHNER at aol.com
Subject: Q: English /r/

Date: Sat, 08 Apr 95 19:23:06 1700
From: Carl Lyons (al64 at solo.pipex.com)

Hi,
I have a particular interest in an area of study and wonder if you people could
help me locate something useful on them on the web? I'd be most grateful.

 - The transitive and intransitive forms of verbs (esp. use in different
 languages)

Thanks very much,

Cheers,

Carl.