6.589 Qs: Zoroastrianism, Relevance theory, Algonquian

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Apr 21 15:59:12 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-589. Fri 21 Apr 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 120

Subject: 6.589 Qs: Zoroastrianism, Relevance theory, Algonquian

                           REMINDER

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 11:48:37 -0600
From: jbmart at facstaff.wm.edu (Jack Martin)
Subject: Q:  Zoroastrianism

2)
Date:          Wed, 19 Apr 1995 16:03:38 GMT+1
From: GAGLIARD at chiostro.univr.it
Subject:       Relevance theory and discourse analysis

3)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 15:23:05 +1000
From: Malcolm.Ross at anu.edu.au (Malcolm Ross)
Subject: Algonquian

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 11:48:37 -0600
From: jbmart at facstaff.wm.edu (Jack Martin)

A student of ours in anthropology and linguistics will be in Madras this
summer researching some topic related to language and the religious
practices of his Zoroastrian relatives.  I would be most grateful for any
leads on research in this area or any specific suggestions.  -Jack Martin,
jbmart at facstaff.wm.edu