6.1030, Qs: Lab equipment, Parsing v2 lgs, Etymology

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Aug 1 02:44:57 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1030. Mon Jul 31 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  105

Subject: 6.1030, Qs: Lab equipment, Parsing v2 lgs, Etymology

                           REMINDER

Date:  Mon, 31 Jul 1995 16:37:53 +0200
From:  fme at uevora.pt (Francisco Mira Espada)
Subject:  Lab equipment

2)
Date:  Mon, 31 Jul 1995 21:12:40 +1900
From:  beatrice at zora.ling.nwu.edu (Beatrice Santorini)
Subject:  parsing preference in v2 languages

3)
Date:  Mon, 31 Jul 1995 14:00:00 CDT
From:  george.huttar at SIL.ORG (George Huttar 709 2400)
Subject:  multiple etymological sources in one domain

Date:  Mon, 31 Jul 1995 16:37:53 +0200
From:  fme at uevora.pt (Francisco Mira Espada)

At the University of EVORA (PORTUGAL) we are trying to establish a
laboratory of linguistics. We wonder if anyone could give information
about useful material for such a laboratory:equipment, hardware and
software.
Thanks in advance.

Francisco de Assis Mira Espada
Universidade de Evora
Departamento de Linguistica e Literaturas
Apartado 94
7001 Evora Codex
e mail : fme at evunix.uevora.pt