6.1118, Qs: 2nd lg acq, Spanish, Horn's book

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Aug 18 15:03:01 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1118. Fri Aug 18 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  130

Subject: 6.1118, Qs: 2nd lg acq, Spanish, Horn's book

                           REMINDER

Date:  Thu, 17 Aug 1995 12:08:26 -0000
From:  ALISZPP at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk (Szilvia Papp)
Subject:  studies on SLA of Hungarian?

2)
Date:  Thu, 17 Aug 1995 07:43:04 PDT
From:  pfarr at uclink.berkeley.edu (Pete Farruggio)
Subject:  Re: help with Spanish translation

3)
Date:  17 Aug 1995 19:24:05 EDT
From:  73131.3101 at compuserve.com ("Michael C. Beard")
Subject:  Looking for Horn's Negation book

Date:  Thu, 17 Aug 1995 12:08:26 -0000
From:  ALISZPP at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk (Szilvia Papp)

I am currently writing a PhD on the second language acquisition of
Hungarian by native speakers of English, with particular reference to
their ability to acquire the unique focus feature in Hungarian.

Since I am not aware of any other existing or on-going study,
I would like to know whether there is anybody else out there doing
any relevant work on the topic of Hungarian as a L2 who would
like to share their ideas with me.

If there is sufficient interest, I'll post a summary to the List.

Szilvia Papp

spapp at festival.ed.ac.uk

University of Edinburgh
Department of Applied Linguistics