6.1184, Qs: Auslan L1, `POS` classification, NegP, Norman Bird book

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Aug 30 18:19:08 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1184. Wed Aug 30 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  131

Subject: 6.1184, Qs: Auslan L1, `POS` classification, NegP, Norman Bird book

                           REMINDER

Date:  Tue, 29 Aug 1995 10:00:14 EDT
From:  sberbeco at indiana.edu (Steven Berbeco)
Subject:  Auslan L1 Learning

2)
Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 1995 11:48:49 +0200
From:  lager at ling.gu.se (Torbj|rn Lager)
Subject:  A clustering approach to `POS` classification

3)
Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 1995 14:14:09
From:  Mensching at spinfo.Uni-Koeln.DE (Guido Mensching)
Subject:  Qs: NegP (Structure and Position)

4)
Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 1995 13:44:45 EDT
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)

Date:  Tue, 29 Aug 1995 10:00:14 EDT
From:  sberbeco at indiana.edu (Steven Berbeco)

I am sending on a request from a colleague for references on the acquisition
of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) as a first language by children at fifty
word/sign to transition stage.

Please reply directly through me.

Steven Berbeco
sberbeco at indiana.edu