6.1722, Qs: Sampling, Translating initiatives, Prototype theory

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Dec 8 17:01:44 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1722. Fri Dec 8 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  111

Subject: 6.1722, Qs: Sampling, Translating initiatives, Prototype theory

                           REMINDER

Date:  Wed, 06 Dec 1995 18:53:56 +0100
From:  Pablo.Suarez_Maldonado at soc.uu.se ("Pablo Suarez")
Subject:  Sampling

2)
Date:  Tue, 05 Dec 1995 13:58:12 +0100
From:  Patrick.CREHAN at DG3.cec.be (CREHAN Patrick)
Subject:  translating initiatives on the internet?

3)
Date:  Thu, 07 Dec 1995 16:15:56 GMT
From:  SENCW at cardiff.ac.uk (Cathryn Williams)
Subject:  Prototype theory

Date:  Wed, 06 Dec 1995 18:53:56 +0100
From:  Pablo.Suarez_Maldonado at soc.uu.se ("Pablo Suarez")

   Greetings!

   I would  greatly appreciate  receiving any information
   on available  software for  extracting random  samples
   from a  large corpora where a number of text units can
   be identified (e.g., paragraphs).

   Thanks in advance.

   Pablo Suarez
 Pablo Suarez, Associate Professor / pablo.suarez at soc.uu.se
 Dep. of Sociology, Uppsala University / Fax +46 18 181 170
 Box 821, S-751 08 Uppsala, Sweden   / Phone +46 18 181 181