6.1726, FYI: CETH WWW server, Portuguese, SECC on WWW

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Dec 9 17:14:07 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1726. Sat Dec 9 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  116

Subject: 6.1726, FYI: CETH WWW server, Portuguese, SECC on WWW

Date:  Wed, 06 Dec 1995 15:06:22 EST
From:  hockey at rci.rutgers.edu (Susan Hockey)
Subject:  New CETH WWW server

2)
Date:  Thu, 07 Dec 1995 10:36:44 EST
From:  jgarry at yale.edu (Jane Garry)
Subject:   Linguist with expertise in Portuguese needed

3)
Date:  Fri, 08 Dec 1995 12:20:32 +0100
From:  Bruno.Tersago at ccl.kuleuven.ac.be (Bruno Tersago)
Subject:  SECC on WWW

Date:  Wed, 06 Dec 1995 15:06:22 EST
From:  hockey at rci.rutgers.edu (Susan Hockey)

The Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities (CETH) has a
completely new WWW server at

http://www.ceth.rutgers.edu

Please update your links to reflect the new address.

The old server has a pointer to the new address on its first page.
It will remain in existence until the end of May 1996.

CETH's mission is to advance scholarship in the humanities by encouraging
the creation of high quality electronic texts, promoting improved ways of
working with these texts, and disseminating information about electronic
text technology in the humanities.

CETH is sponsored by Rutgers and Princeton Universities and is
supported in part by the National Endowment for the Humanities and
the Andrew W Mellon Foundation.

Susan Hockey, Director, Center for Electronic Texts in the
Humanities, 169 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08903
phone (908) 932-1384; fax (908) 932-1386
***Please note new email address:  hockey at rci.rutgers.edu