6.1734, Qs: Arabic loanwords in Persian, Lhasa, Phonetic Software

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Dec 12 17:59:54 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1734. Tue Dec 12 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  117

Subject: 6.1734, Qs: Arabic loanwords in Persian, Lhasa, Phonetic Software

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
                           REMINDER

Date:  Mon, 11 Dec 1995 14:57:06 +0100
From:  jieli at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE (Jie Li)
Subject:  query about Arabic loanwords in Persian

2)
Date:  Mon, 11 Dec 1995 10:51:53 MST
From:  m.dipaolo at m.cc.utah.edu (Marianna Di Paolo)
Subject:  Colloquial Lhasa Tibetan Reference Grammar

3)
Date:  Tue, 12 Dec 1995 12:05:48 +1300
From:  LING003 at cantva.canterbury.ac.nz
Subject:  phonetic software query

Date:  Mon, 11 Dec 1995 14:57:06 +0100
From:  jieli at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE (Jie Li)

Dear LINGUIST,

A student of mine is working on a linguistic analysis of Arabic
loanwords in Persian and would like to know whether or not there exist
works or papers on this issue, especially in regard to the methodology
applied such as concatenative or autosegmental.  Any advice is greatly
appreciated!

Thank you for your help!

- Jie