6.1740, Qs: Inge Genee, Article Systems, Sound Symbolism Conference

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Dec 13 17:40:06 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1740. Wed Dec 13 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  100

Subject: 6.1740, Qs: Inge Genee, Article Systems, Sound Symbolism Conference

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
                           REMINDER

Date:  Mon, 11 Dec 1995 19:40:32 GMT
From:  Nicole.Mueller at uce.ac.uk ("Dr. Nicole MUELLER")
Subject:  Inge Genee's e-mail address / address

2)
Date:  Tue, 12 Dec 1995 10:56:22 GMT
From:  lluthoec at reading.ac.uk ("E. C. Thomas")
Subject:  article systems

3)
Date:  Mon, 11 Dec 1995 19:03:33 EST
From:  Zylogy at aol.com
Subject:  Sound Symbolism Conference For LSA  Summer Institute in 1997

Date:  Mon, 11 Dec 1995 19:40:32 GMT
From:  Nicole.Mueller at uce.ac.uk ("Dr. Nicole MUELLER")

Dear Linguists,

has anybody got Inge Genee's e-mail address / mailing address?  I've
tried the public domain resources that the list editors so generously
pointed out to me, but without success. I need to get in touch with
Inge to discuss Irish verbal nouns.

Please reply to:
mj.ball at ulst.ac.uk

Thanks