6.1744, Qs: Parser, Force dynamics, Icelandic, B. Laca

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Dec 14 15:55:58 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1744. Thu Dec 14 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  119

Subject: 6.1744, Qs: Parser, Force dynamics, Icelandic, B. Laca

                           REMINDER

Date:  Thu, 14 Dec 1995 15:27:22 +0100
From:  ghazali at Tunisia.EU.net
Subject:  Q. Syntactic Parser

2)
Date:  Thu, 14 Dec 1995 14:18:33 +0100
From:  kristian.kristoffersen at inl.uio.no (Kristian Emil Kristoffersen)
Subject:  references to force dynamics

3)
Date:  Thu, 14 Dec 1995 06:45:10 EST
From:  Kathleen_March at voyager.umeres.maine.edu (Kathleen March)
Subject:  Icelandic

4)
Date:  Wed, 13 Dec 1995 14:44:21 PST
From:  byrne at ling.UCSD.EDU (William Byrne)
Subject:  LACA

Date:  Thu, 14 Dec 1995 15:27:22 +0100
From:  ghazali at Tunisia.EU.net

We are a research Institute specialized in Arabic  computing .
We are currently working on English/Arabic  computer-assisted translation.
Our ATN -based parser of English is sort of getting complicated. We would
like to know if elaborate parsers of English that can be used for our
purposes
 exist , and if we can obtain one, so that we will concentrate on the
generation
of Arabic structure. (If not freeware, please indicate price).
You may reply to me, or preferably to Lamia Labed who is in charge of the
project at Lamia at speech.rsinet.tn
Thank you for your cooperation.

Salem Ghazali                     Tel +216 1 787 757 / 288 805
IRSIT, BP 212                     Fax +216 1 787 827
2 Rue Ibn Nadime                  Telex 14570 IRSIT-TN
1082 Cite Mahrajane               Internet: ghazali at Tunisia.EU.net
Tunis, Tunisia