6.1760, Review: Levin & Rappaport Hovav (1995)

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Dec 18 06:39:51 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1760. Mon Dec 18 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  312

Subject: 6.1760, Review: Levin & Rappaport Hovav (1995)

                            REVIEW EDITOR'S NOTE:

What follows is another discussion note contributed to our Book Discussion
Forum.  We expect these discussions to be informal and interactive; and
the author of the book discussed is cordially invited to join in.

If you are interested in leading a book discussion, look for books
announced on LINGUIST as "available for discussion."  (This means that
the publisher has sent us a review copy.)  Then contact Daniel Seely at
     dseely at emunix.emich.edu